1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

I booked a ticket from Hyannis, Ma on Sunday July 29,2018...they cancelled my bus.. the said it was a mechanical, it I was the only passenger, so I know it was just not cost effective for,them to run the bus...I had to then have my family drive me to South Station...no problem, they were going to a ball game...

I got to South Station and no one could alter my ticket, or refund it....even the supervisor said she could not Bc it was a credit card purchase...also.

All the connecting buses to Worcester, Ma were full as well as the ones to Providence, RI. I then had to buy another ticket to Hartford, Ct..the next closest destination to where I was going...completely out of my way...that bus didn’t leave for two hours...have you ever spent two hours in smelly South Station?

God, I hope not..

Next day I called customer service to get a refund and was told, they couldn’t do it..I had to,wait for a supervisor to call me. Well it’s over a week and I’m still waiting..thank God for my credit card company...take any other means anywhere..NOT this horrible bus company...and by the way...the Greyhound service to,the same place was half the mo eye but the bus was full...STAY AWAY FROM PETER PAN BUS COMPANY....

Product or Service Mentioned: Peter Pan Bus Lines Bus Service.

I didn't like: Having to buy a second ticket to not fix the issue, No contact for the refund department, Horrible service, Worse service ever robbers, Worst sevice ever.

• Worst Service