Number of Destinations

First time I ever used this service their was a flight change and I needed to reschedule my trip after my wife's missionary trip flight home was changed. I contacted customer service and they refused to reschedule my bus trip though their web site lied and said you could.

They wanted to then stiff me for an extra $20 on top of the $47 I already paid that was only supposed to be 45. Even though I let them know I needed a change about 12 hours in advance they refused a refund or a change. People should get the word out not to use this company.

Even airlines let you make changes in advance if you call early. This is criminal for a bus company stealing to make a living like this and they should make scalping like this illegal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Peter Pan Bus Lines Bus Service.

I didn't like: Dealing with bandits.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2016.

Comments

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #1195719

They used to allow you to buy a ticket and use it any time that day, not just your specific pre-scheduled time - same route of course.

Since they changed this convenience, the whole experience kind of blows and is very obviously driven by corporate greed, as you have discovered.