Number of Destinations

First time I ever used this service their was a flight change and I needed to reschedule my trip after my wife's missionary trip flight home was changed. I contacted customer service and they refused to reschedule my bus trip though their web site lied and said you could.

They wanted to then stiff me for an extra $20 on top of the $47 I already paid that was only supposed to be 45. Even though I let them know I needed a change about 12 hours in advance they refused a refund or a change. People should get the word out not to use this company.

Even airlines let you make changes in advance if you call early. This is criminal for a bus company stealing to make a living like this and they should make scalping like this illegal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $47. This person is overall dissatisfied with Peter Pan Bus Lines. The most disappointing about peter pan bus lines bus service at Peter Pan Bus Lines was dealing with bandits Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Peter Pan Bus Lines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Peter Pan Bus Lines to other companies on our site.

Comments

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #1195719

They used to allow you to buy a ticket and use it any time that day, not just your specific pre-scheduled time - same route of course.

Since they changed this convenience, the whole experience kind of blows and is very obviously driven by corporate greed, as you have discovered.