Peter Pan Bus Lines Vehicle Driver Review

3 of 13 Peter Pan Bus Lines reviews

This driver was extremely rude unprofessional and had a nasty attitude .My fiancé and I had just returned from the Bahamas we took the bus out of New York City to travel back tomorrow.

When we arrive at the station we show without ticket to One of the attendance. He looked at ticket over and told us to stand in line number one at gate 70. We did exactly what he tells us to do. When the Driver entered the building he asked to see our tickets.

Once he looked at the tickets he pointed and said said stand over there so step aside. He then proceeded with the other passengers once he was done he just walked out the door. He gave us no explanation to why we had to move to the side.As he walk out the sliding door I said excuse me Sr but my I ask why you asked us to stand to the side? He replied in a nasty tone you have a 10 o'clock ticket .

I've been said so her that's all you had to say from the beginning not just point for us to move to the side with no explanation. He walk back out of the sliding doors turn us around look at me make smart remarks and faces like a child and slams the sliding doors together.

Due to his actions I decided to take a picture of his bus number to report the incident.At this point he poses for the camera with a peace sign .He them enter back into the building to make more smart remarks kid faces

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Peter Pan Bus Lines Bus Service
Review category
Transport
review #902841

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Peter Pan Bus Lines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 13 Peter Pan Bus Lines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Peter Pan Bus Lines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Peter Pan Bus Lines.
Filing a new complaint about
×